Eurohell our absolute passion
Dani & Nodin
Foundress & Feel Good Manager
- Favourite Genre: euro games and the more stuff the better
- Boardgames are for me: Escape from everyday life into a completely different world.
- Why Eurohell: To enable every gamer to bring a board game to the table in seconds in their stressful everyday life. To be allowed to implement all ideas from my head, no matter how crazy they sound and an insanely loving community with simply great customers.
- Favourite Genre: euro games with all kinds of mechanics, preferably either with space or medieval theme
- Boardgames are for me: The best invention that has ever been made.
- Why Eurohell: Because it would be a pity to keep our ideas from the many players and fans out there! I love screwing between printers as much as designing great new ideas without limits. Our own demand for the optimal upgrades for you is what motivates me!
Web & Digital Developer
- Favourite Genre: euro games, deduction
- Boardgames are for me: Challenge and game at the same time, so a symbol for life
- Why Eurohell: Researching. Ordering. Creative. At Eurohell, I find my personality values not only in my job, but also in what I create.
Supporter & SPIEL Team
Supporter since October 2022
What happened so far…
Boardgame advent calendar with 3D tokens
Our advent calendar is entering its third round. This year, Dennis Lohausen illustrated it and got our Viktor in the Christmas spirit. Thanks to all of you who individually fill one of our calendars every year!
SPIEL 2023 hall 2 booth 2A124
An 18m² stand, a trailer full, an additional rental car for your pre-orders, a team of nine – it was amazing!
BerlinCon Convention 2023
It was a crazy experience and we had a lot of fun talking to you at a smaller convention. Thanks for the great time!
New employee Kris
Our first officially advertised job did not remain unfilled for long. Kris convinced us directly in his interview and is now part of the Eurohell team as Web & Digital Developer. You can look forward to many new digital changes.
Year in Review 2022
Printer Count: 36
Team Size: 4 (Dani, Holgi, Sam, Nodin)
First employee Sam
After supporting us at the first SPIEL, Sam has now joined the team as Social Media Manager. You probably know him from Instagram as “Brettspielfieber” and we are sure that he will enchant you with many photos of our upgrades.
First exhibition at SPIEL 2022
We scraped together our last savings and put all our eggs in one basket. Unbelievably, you overran us in hall 5 at booth 5I120. We are still overwhelmed and incredibly grateful that you love our upgrades as much as we do.
Second Printer Room
Just moved, the bedroom has to give way already. We move into the guest room and make room for the new printer room.
Year in Review 2021
Printer Count: 16
1. April 2020
Moving to Springhoe
The two-room student flat above the rooftops of Hanover was getting too small and the power grid could no longer cope. A plan, a new house, a new state. In Schleswig-Holstein, we start anew with plenty of space for printer and office.
Year in review 2020
Printer Count: 8
19. Juli 2020
Release Eurohell Online Store
With Great Western Trail, Brass, Cooper Island and Quacks the adventure started. Trembling and fearing on the first day without a single sale. But then our foundation became known at Twitters player community and you started to storm us so that our 4 printers were quickly fully utilized.
16. April 2020
Founding Eurohell Design
A mechanical engineering student, a graduate engineer and a 3D printer for Christmas, Corona in full swing and we made the most of it!